Monday, May 23, 2011

spring/summer favorites


















My fave colors lately have been sorbet inspired, peaches, nudes, ballet pinks, ivorys, creams, melons, mint, and a dusty brown with a bright orangy red lip or pop of color somewhere (kind of the same palette that I used for the new wedding collection). I especially love this new lipstick I found as Sephora, it's called bite and it has none of these things:

-Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan


Which is nice since I'm super picky about what kind of chemicals are in my makeup. Check out the lip balm in Carmine- the prettiest red-orange ever!

These pics are from my new collection as well as some of my favorites from Free people and some cute swedish hasbeens, I heart those shoes! I styled our model Natasha for the shoot and put her in my pair of t-strap hasbeens- my favorite shoes I own so far :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment